Bev Trolley Bar
see more by Howard Miller,
- Rustic Hardwood finish on select hardwoods and veneers features a heavy, artistic distressing.
- This wheeled, factory cart bar features a thick wooden top, an aged iron pipe footrest, and heavy cast iron wheels. A metal pin is provided to lock a wheel into place and prevent movement.
- The bar is accented with metal corner brackets and hex head bolts finished in aged iron at the top and bottom.
- Two locking doors secure your spirits.
- Two drawers provide ample utensil storage and feature quality dovetail construction with smooth running metal slides.
- Hinged, laminated prep-shelves located inside the drawers provide additional work surface area.
- Dark antique nickel finished pulls on the doors and drawers. Hanging metal stemware rack finished in aged iron holds up to 15 large wine glass.
- One adjustable wood shelves and one fixed center shelf inside the cabinet.
- Pad-Lock cushioned metal shelf clips increase stability and safety. Continuous holes are included for maximum shelf adjustment.
- Five adjustable shelves store up to 25 bottles of wine. Each shelf is reversible so that it can be used for alternate storage.
- Some assembly required. INT1018
- Height 42″ (107 cm)
- Width 78″ (198 cm)
- Depth 32″ (81 cm)
- Countertop Size Width 28″ (71 cm) x Length 75″ (191 cm)
- Countertop Front Overhang 10″ (25 cm)
- Footrest Height 11.25″ (29 cm)