Chapman Floor Clock
see more by Howard Miller,
- This handsome transitional clock features a Manhattan finish on select hardwoods and veneers with a flat top pediment and gently curved bowed front complete with a curved glass door framed with bead molding.
- The clean white dial is framed with a brushed nickel finished bezel and offers stylized brushed nickel finished numerals at 12, 3, 6 and 9, with bar hour markers, and nickel finished hour and minute hands.
- The curved glass front door features nickel hinges and door pull.
- The brushed nickel finished grid pendulum is complemented by brushed nickel finished weight shells.
- An interior lamp illuminates the case, with an easy to reach roller switch on the back of the case.
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Removable upper side glass panels allow convenient access to the movement.
- A bowed base, featuring graceful arched legs, supports the clock. Adjustable levelers under each leg provide stability on carpeted and uneven floors.
- Free engraved brass plate is included.
- Height 79.5″ (202 cm)
- Width 22.75″ (58 cm)
- Depth 14.25″ (36 cm)
Designed by Tom van Tamelen
- 119 lbs
- 14.25 × 22.75 × 79.5 in
- Furniture Type
- Clock Movement
- Feature 2
- Feature 3
- Warranty Length
- Assembly Required
- Part No.