Fleetwood Mantel Clock
see more by Howard Miller,
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Crowned with a decorative molding and features rare triangular, white ash burl overlays.
- Off-white dial has Arabic numerals and polished brass-finished bezel.
- A beaded dentil molding surrounds the sculptured base.
- Quartz, battery-operated, dual-chime Kieninger movement plays full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour, with optional 4/4 chime feature which plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly.
- Volume control, automatic nighttime volume reduction option, and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Requires two C sized batteries (not included).
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Height 10.75″ (27 cm)
- Width 18″ (46 cm)
- Depth 6.5″ (17 cm)
- 6.3 lbs
- 6.5 × 18 × 10.75 in
- Furniture Type
- Clock Movement
- Feature 1
- Feature 2
- Feature 3
- Warranty Length
- Assembly Required
- Part No.