Mildenhall Floor Clock
see more by Howard Miller,
- Lightly distressed Bellaire finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- The dial features a polished brass finished bezel with an elaborate center disk and includes a silver chapter ring with applied brass Roman numerals and black serpentine hands.
- Polished brass pendulum and weights with ornamental decorative center disk and weight shell bands.
- The front door features book-matched olive ash burl overlays with a fluted keystone and fluted columns.
- A book-matched olive ash burl overlay continues on the multi-tiered base with two carved ornaments.
- Beveled glass on the front door.
- Illuminated dial and case with a mirrored back.
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Legacy Scroll with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Free brass Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Locking door adds security.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner add stability on any floor.
- Height 81.25″ (206 cm)
- Width 24.5″ (62 cm)
- Depth 14.5″ (37 cm)
- 142 lbs
- 14.5 × 24.5 × 81.25 in
- Furniture Type
- Clock Movement
- Feature 2
- Feature 3
- Warranty Length
- Assembly Required
- Part No.